Inbound Dial Peer Matching
3 elements in call setup message:
- Called Number (DNIS)
- Calling Number (ANI)
- Voice Port – port the call is coming in on
- Called number with incoming called-number.
- Tries matching on DNIS if multiple longest match wins (YAY)
- Calling number with answer-address.
- Tries matching on ANI again if multiple longest match wins.
- Calling number with destination-pattern.
- Tries to match DNIS to destination-pattern (think route pattern) if multiple yada yada.
- Voice-port associated with the port parameter.
- Tries to match on port parameter if multiple dial peer first added in the config wins.
- Last ditch, default dial peer.
- Callers from a given country should be directed to an appropriate group.
- Directing callers from a specific region to a regional support group.
- G.729 / G.711
- IP precedence set to 0.
- VAD enabled
- RSVP not supported
- Fax-rate service supported
- No applications supported
- No DID support